Daily Quotes

“Hope never abandons you; you abandon it” - George Weinberg


4.20.2011

Journal 2

27 Nov 2010 >>
I woke up in one hour and its around 1pm in Japan now. OHAYO! ( good morning ). I slept at 4 this morning. Know what? They sent a notice to our school said the electric current would be cut off from 12am till 5am on Friday. I was waiting and waiting. Once the lights off, I would go to bed then. I was thinking like that. I waited till 4 and nothing ' dark ' happened... really thanks ==... Now I feel shitty now plus I am still sick. Thanks for the correct notice !!!

28 Nov 2010 >>
Boring... very boring... very very boring... 2am, I cant sleep still... I gotta wake up in 5 hours. Sure I must die this time. la la la .... ( lost control )

29 Nov 2010 >>
I HATE MY BELLY !!!!!!

9 Dec 2010 >>
Am I a BORING GOOD GIRL? shy, never known a lot of things, bother people...
Be a good person and can be boring too, I am sorry. What should I do then...?
Don't know I am laughing or crying now...
Maybe I should add a ' STUPID ' in front of the boring good girl. Coz I am stupid.
I just didn't wanna know too much things ( bad things or fake things ), tried to ignore, then I could be happier or myself.
I might be wrong... If I was always wrong, what am I then? I don't know...

Part 2 >>
Just off from work, but not tired at all, coz I am happy =D
Why I am happy tonight? mmmm.... coz a friend told me that ' be safe, don't fell down again ' when I was heading to work. SEE! this is what I say about SWEET. Not the ' I wanna give you my heart... You're my everything... I'll catch the moon, stars for you, which star you want? ... you are an angel, you are the XXX woman that I never seen before....' etc... blah blah blah~ Give me your heart? give me a knife first =="" I'm your everything, then your other things must be garbage... Moon, Start... please... this one is funnier if someone said to me in Chinese. .. You are the XXX woman, SEXIEST, WONDERFUL, CUTEST or the BEST...whatever =="" I don't know who have you met in your life, I'm the best? Well, I am not saying these are rubbish, JUST someone would say these to me on the first meeting. mmmm How to say? I know this is not a bad thing, coz everybody is different. However for me, I'll think like ' why they can say these to a stranger easily? ', seems like these are from their MOUTH but not the HEART. ... So, this has not ending and I'll stop here.

Anyway, today is a happy day. I received gifts!! What I wanted so bad before !!!
Happy happy night ^^

14 Dec 2010 >> 3:29am I am awake...
I am sorry that I cant reply to the people who send me mails at once. I like to read but sometime I will just keep the pages on but don't know what to write, cause I always have much things want to write and my English is suck and it takes me much time and energy. Plus I am stupid.
Then I upset people, cause they can see if I read, reply or delete the mails, same here.
Why I am lazy to reply? I know that feeling of being ignored as well tho.
I know I have no right to cry for this...
I'm just a stupid who cant handle doing more than one thing at the same time. :(

Before this, I had a chat with friend. We talked about body. My ass, legs, breasts are turning terribly. Stretch marks, sagging... Besides, I went to clinic tonight. Dentist asked if I smoked, even though I never smoked but where I work is full of smoky and that really kills me. Gonna spend more money on my stupid body again. Why so hard to live without worries? Can I just ignore these?

A sad lonely night again.

15 Dec 2010 >>
Sorry I am not going to respond anyone who without profile picture, or if you let me find out you are not using your own picture, that means ' cheating ', if you feel free just DO IT! I swear I won't ' CURSE ' you! (devil)

21 Dec 2010 >>
I ain't fat, but I got big belly.

No comments: