A Japanese Boys group came to where I work tonight, They are Funky Monkey Baby, they are three but only two of them came to the shop with the female manager and Maeda san ( someone I know ) and one stranger who looks cool. Well, I don't listen to their songs much but only one - Lovin' Life - I just wanted to approve that I CAN RAP in Japanese! Hahaha! It's a nice song ^^
I was thinking on the way back home... If one day, I met my favorite gods - Tohoshinki/TVXQ in the same situation as F.M.B... what would I do then? Cry? Blush? Talk normally? ( Photos and Signs are absolute! )Ask the hugs and touch? ... I know I think too much but I don't cares !!! Sigh, anyway, they are broken up, they won't be together probably. ( sad )
Before going to work, I had a nice movie. It's called ' How To Train Your Dragon ', the main dragon are soooooo cute! I don't know how old is this movie, who cares =="' Someone of my stupid friends, they will say ' Oh I have watched this movie long time before, now its old... ' well, you know in ' that kind ' of talking way, very annoying. =="' I very like this movie, cute and simple, now I'm gonna share the trailers. ^^
How to train your dragon trailers
No comments:
Post a Comment