Daily Quotes

“Hope never abandons you; you abandon it” - George Weinberg


11.14.2010

Super Big Makeup Ugly Woman Became Japanese Magazine Beauty Model

After Makeup

Tri-color Blown Lens, More Mixed

Put BB Cream

Done BB cream

Put Concealer In The Eyes And Nasal Muddy Position

Look At the Effect

Painted The Dark Brown Shadow As The Below Picture

Spread With A Brush

Put Black Eye Shadow

Black Eye Liner

Slightly Elongated End of Eyes

The First Part Of The Eyes

Painting Eye Shadow Under Half Of The Eyes

Use The Same Dark Brown Mascara

Paste Two Eyelashes With Middle Stretch together

Result....

This Kind Of Lashes, Cut From The Middle


Elongated The Front Part of Eyelashes

Look At The Result

Painting Nasal Profile From Top To Bottom With the Biying (Nose's Shadow) Powder

Gradate From The Middle To The Cheeks

One Side Is Completed

Both Sides

Inhale, Paint Shadow Effect In The Cheeks' Sag

Touch A Bit Pink Cheek Powder

Cute Pinky Lip Gross

Completed

Gorgeous Wig!


There Is Not Ugly Person But Lazy Person




I am a girl, still want to say this is really a big different, lost word, if I was so sharply, I think I would never want to remove the makeup, want to be beautiful, I know, but I still want others to accept my real face, wearing the pretty mask, but worry all day long, I would never having married. Makeup, a touch is enough. . .

No comments: