Here is all about my thinkings, feeling, minds, goals, and something I don't wanna forget. I didn't care of blog any before, so from now, think this is a new way to share mine, I don't wanna keep everything with myself so much anymore.
Daily Quotes
“Hope never abandons you; you abandon it” - George Weinberg
12.15.2010
Meikem & MeiLing & Suki ^^
I didn't expect that the separate time is coming so fast. Meikem and MeiLing are leaving to Tokyo on February. T.T NOooo~
Suki either... I must find her and take some amazing photos!! Wait for me nya~~
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Time flies...I oso never expect will leave Aomori and my beloved Katherine so soon.Dont worry,as long as u pay ur phone bill,ur blog is updated and u...r staying at JAPAN,we can keep in touch,meet and hang out together!!!haha~
1 comment:
Time flies...I oso never expect will leave Aomori and my beloved Katherine so soon.Dont worry,as long as u pay ur phone bill,ur blog is updated and u...r staying at JAPAN,we can keep in touch,meet and hang out together!!!haha~
Post a Comment