Daily Quotes

“Hope never abandons you; you abandon it” - George Weinberg


12.09.2010

Tonight is a Happy Night

Just off from work, but not tired at all, coz I am happy =D

Why I am happy tonight? mmmm.... coz a friend told me that ' be safe, don't fell down again ' when I was heading to work.
SEE! this is what I say about SWEET.

Not the ' I wanna give you my heart... You're my everything... I'll catch the moon, stars for you, which star you want? ... you are an angel, you are the XXX woman that I never seen before....' etc... blah blah blah~

Give me your heart? give me a knife first ==""
If I were your everything, then your other things had to be garbage...
Moon, Stars... please... this one will be funnier in Chinese. ..
You are the XXX woman, SEXIEST, WONDERFUL, CUTEST or the BEST...whatever =="" I don't know who have you met in your life, I'm the best?

Well, I am not saying these are rubbish, JUST someone would say these to me on the first meeting. mmmm How to say? I know this is not a bad thing, coz everybody is different. However for me, I'll think like ' why they can say these to a stranger easily? ', seems like these are from their MOUTH but not the HEART. ... Normally we will know a person from the talks or maybe gathering. Possibly we need to see that person, feel then start understanding a person. Letter can't express the real feeling or thinking sometime often.

So, this has not ending and I'll stop here. Above was just my opinion. Hope that I am not hurting anyone.

Anyway, today is a happy day. I received gifts!! What I wanted so bad before !!!
Happy happy night ^^



No comments: