Daily Quotes

“Hope never abandons you; you abandon it” - George Weinberg


4.18.2011

Confessions of a Beautyholic - Beauty Blog: The Body Shop Vitamin C Range Overview

Confessions of a Beautyholic - Beauty Blog: The Body Shop Vitamin C Range Overview: "THE BODY SHOP LAUNCHES NEW VITAMIN C SKINCARE Modern day living often steals the radiance from your skin. Late nights, pollution and centra..."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my my. You are not a stupid boring girl. Yes you are beautiful. People can say this about you and it can be meant to be true from their heart. As a painting can be beautiful, or a exotic bird, or even words in a song. I saw your add on Plenty of Fish. It would not let me write you. I do not know why. Happy belated Birthday. I am sorry you spent it alone. If I were there I would protect you and be there for you. If you would want to come to California I would be honored. I am looking for a nice girl to mary. Could it be you ? I know what it is like to be alone. I am not alone any more. I have a beautiful cat. Her name is Samantha. She is very smart. I would like to type with you. If you wish not to I will understand. I am sorry the power did not go off when they said it would. You have a wonderful smile. I am glad you are showing it. You made me happy seeing your smile. Thank you.