We can form the passive in any tense. In fact, conjugation of verbs in the passive tense is rather easy, as the main verb is always in past participle form and the auxiliary verb is always be. To form the required tense, we conjugate the auxiliary verb. So, for example:
present simple: It is made
present continuous: It is being made
present perfect: It has been made
Here are some examples with most of the possible tenses:
infinitive to be made
present simple It is made.
past simple It was made.
future simple It will be made.
present continuous It is being made.
past continuous It was being made.
future continuous It will be being made.
perfect present simple It has been made.
past perfect simple It had been made.
future perfect simple It will have been made.
perfect present continuous It has been being made.
past perfect continuous It had been being made.
future perfect continuous It will have been being made.
2 comments:
past perfect simple: It was read
Hello from California. You are not stupid nor boring. You are beautiful. And yes people can say that and mean it from the heart. Just as some one sees a painting, or hears a song or even looks at a wild bird they all can be called beautiful and meant from the heart. I am sorry the lights did not go out when they said they would. Please do not feel sad. I know what it is like to be alone. If I were there I would protect you and be there for you. I am looking for a nice young lady to mary. Could it be you ? I don't know, may be.. If you ever would like to come to California, I would be honored. I would treat you to dinner and then icecream.
Post a Comment